looking for partners for youth exchange in Spain
We have an organization searching partners to make a youth exchange in September and present the project in February:
Youth Exchange related to diversity, inclusion, human rights and values
- from 5 to 12 September 2019 in Toledo, Spain
This youth exchange is initiated by a group of young people from Ciudad Real, Spain and will be carried out with the support of a local youth NGO called Consejoven that works in the field of youth participation, youth associations and volunteering.
We are looking for participants and partner organisations interested in the project’s topics and willing to actively participate in all activities (including preparation before and dissemination after the mobility) by sharing our cultures, knowledge, opinions, discovering and discussing on various concepts, developing workshops, performances and other activities, etc.
Project topic and activities:
- discovering and learning about diversity related to culture, language, traditions, different abilities, religion, etc.
- discovering and learning about concepts like inclusion, tolerance, intercultural and multicultural diversity, discrimination, prejudices, stereotypes, european values, human rights, etc.
- sharing our cultures through food, traditions, music, theatre, etc.
- communicating the project and promoting its topics and Erasmus+ through creating videos, posters, performances to share our experiences, achievements and messages;
- if possible, there will be one day of activities with differently abled people or people from risk groups in order to get to know and experience diversity and inclusion firsthand;
- all activities will be based on non formal and informal learning methods and the participants will carry out the project using tools like arts, sports, work in groups, games, debates, sharing daily routine activities, etc.
Total of 16 participants aged 14-17 from EU countries only. We would like to organise the project together with another 2 or 3 countries. 1 team leader by country. No age limits.
Location and travel:
Participants will be hosted and carry out the projects’ activities in the Youth Centre Castle of San Servando in the historic town of Toledo (about 70 km south of Madrid). Travel costs will be reimbursed according to Erasmus+ rules.
For more information or if you want to be our partner, please write to until 22 January 2019.
Paco Lucena y Pepe Moreno
Eurodesk Castilla-La Mancha
Multiplicador cualificado Eurodesk
Dirección General de Juventud y Deportes
Bulevar Rio Alberche, s/n - 45007 Toledo
+34 925 330 116 / 148