Creative Europe Project - Partner search
The Departement of Haute-Loire is looking for three european partners to participate in a small-scale Creative Europe Project that would be implement from 2018 to 2022.
It aims at creating a durable social local dialogue between the inhabitants (the audience), the stakeholders of the area and the companies, in order to enable them to understand better the evolutions and transformations of the plastic industry, yesterday, today and tomorrow :
- Developing circular economy and new economic plans,
- Modernizing production plants, using new technologies, in particular digital systems ;
- Diversifying the uses in the fields of packaging, pharmaceutic industry, building, transport and agriculture ;
- Increasing the value of jobs in this specific industry ;
- Adapting the professional training to the new needs of the industry ;
- Improving the working conditions
- Increasing the value of the heritage linked to this industry (link between past, present, and future).
In concrete terms, the project consists in :
- Creating spaces for dialogue and thinking, between the audience, the companies (managers and workers), and the local public and private stakeholders ;
- Creating tools for mediation between the audience, the companies (managers and workers), and the local public and private stakeholders ;
- Creating spaces for training and educating the audience, the companies (managers and workers), and the local public and private stakeholders.
The audience is composed by the inhabitants of the area, among whom we find the young people (in leisure centres and primary or middle schools) and their families, and people with difficulties: elderly, disabled, jobless, etc.
We wish to drive this project through new education and training methods, the use of artistic and/or creative tools, the implementation of more collaborative professional and civic practices.
This project will last 4 years at the most.
Therefore, the first partner would ideally be from Germany and would be an industrial company, or a group of industrial companies, a training centre in the field of industrial jobs (research and development, operators, marketing, management, etc), a university or a research centre which managed to make its education and training methods evolve to enable the workers or future workers to participate in the company living and transformations and to take into account their opinions and ideas in the improvement of production methods and technologies for example. It can be an organism that works in the field of plastic industry or not.
The second partner could be from any european country and could be a public or private organism that creates and uses artistic and creative practices as a tool for developing social links, dialogue, education and training as well as mediation between the audience, the stakeholders of the area and the companies. As for example : an art centre or a local public authority that uses these practices and methods as a tool for developing social relations and skills in the fields of communication, management, organization, training, for the development and improvement of companies and territories.
From any European country, the third partner could be a public or private organism, for example a school or group of schools, that uses or creates new spaces for dialogue and thinking, in order to create a durable social local dialogue and to improve the professional and civic skills to tend towards more collaborative practices. The young and jobless people will be particularly aimed so that they know their area better (understand where they are coming from and where they are living) and imagine their future in this same area, according to the local economic fabric.
More information can be delivered if asking at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0033471074366
Thank you for sending this partner search in your networks !