Personal and socio-educational development
Title: Partner search: Erasmus + Programme KA1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals European Voluntary Service Partner search
Erasmus + Programme
KA1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals
European Voluntary Service
4th February 2015
Name: Katarzyna Janowska
Title/ profession: Deputy Inspector
Telephone: +48 598 42 30 21
Address: Town Hall, Pl. Zwyciestwa 3, 76-200 Slupsk, Poland
Acquire basic competences that will contribute to personal and socio-educational development and promote active participation in social life to improve employment in the future.
Increase the recognition of non formal education; Empower young people to effectively transform their skills and preferences into employment; Encourage youth to take part in different actions and become more independent; Give young people the possibility to express their opinions and ideas, as well as the opportunity to put their acquired experience into effect.
Learn to communicate and work in groups with people of different origin and opinions.
Background and aim:
Town Hall of Slupsk is searching for European partners interested in participating in a project proposal under Erasmus+ Programme KA1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals: European Voluntary Service (deadline 4th February 2015). Volunteers will gain experience of an office worker duties and acquire qualifications necessary to perform administrative tasks. Our aim is to make it possible for young volunteers to acquire basic competences that will contribute to their personal and socio-educational development and promote their active participation in social life to improve their employment in the future.
Typical tasks for the volunteers will include the volunteers assistance while the staff will perform their duties:
- participating in meetings with foreign delegations visiting Slupsk by which the volunteers may perfect their language and communication skills,
- handling documents related to cooperation of the partners of Slupsk and preparing draft letters as part of international cooperation to acquire basic administrative competences,
- exploring possibilities of obtaining extra-budgetary funds for youth policy to get acquainted with possibilities of acquiring funds form the EU,
- acquainting with the office instruction, external circuit and internal documents ,
- participating in tasks undertaken by the Youth City Council on creating better opportunities for young people in the region,
- participating in cooperation with institutions of culture and education in order to encourage young people to get more evolved in cultural life of the city,
- participating in tasks undertaken by the Europe Direct Information Center in Slupsk on promoting European activities.
The project will provide opportunities for engagement and participation of youth. By using such methods as youth engagement, intercultural engagement and promoting equal opportunities for everyone to take part in the action, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, age, etc. Project will aim at maintaining and developing community involvement. Efforts will be taken to include those with fewer opportunities and under-represented, as well as those target groups which have not yet engaged into or rejected the idea of the European Union.
Our Organization is especially interested in engaging young people from partner countries neighboring the EU mainly from Easter Partner Countries (Belarus, Ukraine) and Russian Federation, but also from countries participating in the program: 28 Member States of the EU; non-EU countries participating in the program - the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey; Western Balkans - Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia.
Towan Hall would like to cooperate with cities/ municipalities or their committees on partnership or other non-profit organizations representing local governments.
We had successfully passed the first stage of the accreditation process and we had already meet with the accreditor form our National Agency. Our organization is waiting for an official confirmation from our National Agency on their decision on granting us the accreditation.
When: 4 February 2015 - deadline of submitting the project Termin nadsyłania zgłoszeń: 02/02/2015 Nazwa organizatora: Town Hall of Slupsk Contact person: Katarzyna Janowska: 0059 842 30 21
Foundation for the Development of the Education System National Agency of the Youth Programme ul. Mokotowska 43
tel. 48 22 46 31 450; fax 48 22 46 31 025/026