Looking for partners, KA2 project
I m working in a VET school in Focsani, Romania.
We intend to apply for a strategic partnership, Eramsus, KA2.
In order to identify the partners we send some information and a link where you are invite to complete some details about your institution.
We intend to collaborate with vocational schools where dropout has a high rate.
Project title< Tackle early school leaving and absenteeism
Type of project: KA2 strategic partnership in the field of school education
The general aims of our project are to:
- share best practices in the field of preventing & tackling school absenteeism & early school living;
- learn about ICT based methods that can be used in classes in order to boost students motivation for learning;
- develop a Handbook about best practices in the field of preventing and coping school leaving & absenteeism ;
Main international activities foreseen:
- short time training events to learn about ICT based methods;
- project meetings to share best practices with each other and to develop the Handbook;
Types of partners we are looking for: institutions working in upper secondary education/high-schools/ technical high-schools which fight with the phenomenon of absenteeism, early school living or drop-outs
Here is the link!
Flori, Romania, Focsani
If you have a positive answer just let me know till Monday evening, please!
Toate cele bune,
Simona Jianu - Coordonator Eurodesk
ANPCDEFP - Departamentul Comunicare
Universitatea "Politehnica" Bucuresti, Biblioteca Centrala
Splaiul Independentei nr. 313, Sector 6
RO - 060042, Bucuresti
Tel direct: 021.201.07.42
Reteaua Eurodesk, parte a programului Erasmus+, ofera informatii si indrumari de inalta calitate despre Europa tinerilor si celor care lucreaza cu tinerii.